At Awareness Platform, we consider the security of our systems very important. Despite our concern for the security of our systems, there may still be a vulnerability.
If you have found a weak spot in one of our systems, please let us know so that we can take measures as quickly as possible. We would like to work with you to better protect our customers and our systems.
We ask you:
- Email your findings to firstname.lastname@example.org. Do not include sensitive data until we ask you to,
- Not to abuse the problem by, for example, downloading more data than is necessary to demonstrate the leak or to view, delete or modify data from third parties,
- Not to share the problem with others until it is resolved and delete all confidential data obtained through the leak immediately after closing the leak,
- Not to use attacks on physical security, social engineering, distributed denial of service, spam or third-party applications, and
- Provide sufficient information to reproduce the problem so that we can resolve it as quickly as possible. Usually the IP address or URL of the affected system and a description of the vulnerability is sufficient, but more complex vulnerabilities may require more.
What we promise:
- We will respond to your report within 7 days with our evaluation of the report and an expected resolution date,
- If you have complied with the above terms, we will not take legal action against you regarding the report,
- We treat your report confidentially and will not share your personal information with third parties without your permission unless this is necessary to comply with a legal obligation. Reporting under a pseudonym is possible,
- We will keep you informed of the progress of resolving the issue,
- In reporting on the reported issue, we will include your name as the discoverer if you wish, and
- As a thank you for your help, we offer a reward for every report of an unknown security issue. We determine the size of the reward based on the severity of the leak.
We strive to resolve all issues as quickly as possible and are happy to be involved in any publication about the issue once it has been resolved.